Mysterious Duo Avenue One Releasing First Original
Avenue One is a new collaboration between two established producers in the progressive trance scene, but for now their identities remain anonymous. They’ve been subtly releasing work over the past year, including their remixes of Aly & Fila’s “For All Time” featuring Jaren and Matt Cerf and Ost & Meyer featuring Fenja “Like We Love,” so a fan with a keen ear could solve the puzzle. On February 9, the enigmatic duo releases their first original track together, “In Your Arms,” on Enhanced Progressive and is one step closer to revealing their names.
“In Your Arms” is upbeat and warm, with undercurrents of summer nights and balmy breezes leading up to a night on the dancefloor. The housey vocals and midtempo beats put you right at a beachside lounge in Ibiza watching the sun set behind the horizon. Experimental basslines and shooting synths are reminiscent of early Arty and Mat Zo, and with this release, “In Your Arms” will take Avenue One from an incognito act in the shadows to a dance music household name.
Avenue One – In Your Arms
Latest posts by Lauren (see all)
- LTN & Kimberly Hale’s Collab was ‘Meant To Be’ - August 4, 2015
- LTN showcases the extended mixes of “A Long Walk To Freedom” & “Fuego De Amor” - July 14, 2015
- Free Download: Kill Paris – Operate (Illenium Remix) - July 7, 2015
- Stadiumx & Angelika Vee’s New Track Takes Us To “Wonderland” - June 29, 2015
- In Their Own Words: Gabriel & Dresden’s Open-To-Close “Classics Only Tour” - June 24, 2015