Cadence & Cause Unites Music Streaming and Charity
Clayton Warwick, co-founder of The Music Ninja, along with LRXD, a web development and advertising agency, have created the music streaming platform for the future. Named Cadence & Cause, the platform not only serves to connect fans and artists beyond a superficial level, but also to put their combined efforts into bettering the world. The digital platform is a crossover of a music streaming platform, a kickstarter and a charitable organization – bringing together fans and musicians alike to make a lasting, positive impact.
The gist of the platform is simple – musicians have the option of donating items like music, merchandise, signed goods, and even experiences, and fans on Cadence & Cause will have the option of purchasing those items, with their purchase being donated to the charity associated with the respective artist. Warwick’s hope for this platform is to generate a steady stream of revenue that can be put towards combating the challenges that our world faces daily – and using the widespread reach of dance music and the compassion that has come to define its culture to make a difference.
With a number of exciting artists already on board and leading the charge, Cadence & Cause has firmly solidified itself as a platform that can have a lasting impact.
Beta access to the platform is limited, but by entering our exclusive code CadenceOTB and your email at cadenceandcause.com, you will be granted an early opportunity to join the music streaming platform that will change the world.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016
- Hardwell Is Set To Break A Guinness World Record For His Charity
- Revolutionary Streaming Platform Cadence & Cause Launches with 13 Official Artists
- Sensation is Coming to NYC
- Shazam Killer? Check out the Ingenuity of Pioneer’s New Software
- Hardwell Gives Back to 18,000 Underprivileged Children, Announces Bus Tour