UK Music PR Company “Listen Up” Takes On Los Angeles
Globally renowned UK music PR company, Listen Up, has officially hopped across the pond, and opened their first U.S. office in Los Angeles earlier this week.
The company first started back in 2009, and has racked up a very diverse roster of clients working with mainstream and underground artists, labels, and events such as David Guetta, Firepower Records, Afrojack, OWSLA, Avicii, Anjunabeats, Groove Armada, Virgin Records,We Are FSTVL, Paco Osuna, Pleasurekraft, Sony Records, Ushuaia Ibiza, and many more. The company is constantly pushing the boundaries, while always looking for the newest and freshest sound out there.
Listen Up remains a frontrunner when it comes to electronic music promotion services. They have continued to provide elite services in radio, club, online and print promotion campaigns, and their decision to expand to the U.S. only amplifies their dominance in the field.
With Listen Up working on a total of 15 UK Top 10 records throughout the course of last year, as well as two UK #1 records in 2014, I can only imagine 2015 will bring even more success to the company!
Latest posts by Chelsey Mora (see all)
- “Glo Up” With Dack Janiels & The GloGangTwins - March 22, 2016
- Travel Through “Space And Time” With Wednesday - March 8, 2016
- Where’s My Olde E? 40oz Cult Vol. 2 - January 11, 2016
- Insomniac’s Countdown NYE Was The Key To Success - January 6, 2016
- Insomniac’s “Countdown” Is The Best NYE Party In SoCal - December 21, 2015