League Of Legends Skin Features Bassnectar, Dada Life and More
League of Legends, the popular MOBA put out by Riot Games, has just unveiled a new skin for the champion Sona. This skin features Sona (traditionally a harpist) trading in her string instrument for an ever evolving DJ setup complete with new music from the likes of Bassnectar, Dada Life, Pretty Lights and The Crystal Method. The skin features music that plays while you have the skin equipped on Sona, and each track corresponds to a different style of DJ booth. The colors and theme of the booth changes with each individual track and creates one hell of a visual. Check out the three different forms and the new music from some of your favorite artists below.
This skin will set you back around $30—so the price for such modern musicality will cost you. But the feeling of wielding Bassnectar’s bass while destroying your foes… priceless. Find out all the info on the skins at LeagueOfLegends.Com. Will you be picking this skin up? Let us know in the comments below.
Latest posts by Matthew Jager (see all)
- CLØVE Brings The Sounds Of Seattle To Your Ears With New EP #Annexed - April 19, 2016
- Bass Academy Surpasses All Expectations - April 18, 2016
- The PNW Is Getting Invaded By Bass - March 1, 2016
- Tegi Is Making Moves In 2016 - January 21, 2016
- Will Flume’s Next Album Live Up To The Hype? - January 20, 2016