Revolutionary Streaming Platform Cadence & Cause Launches with 13 Official Artists
The top tier of online music streaming platforms is getting some fresh competition, as the world’s first philanthropic streaming service, Cadence & Cause, has officially thrown its hat into the ring. Joining the ranks of Pandora, Soundcloud, and Spotify, this groundbreaking new service aims to connect fans with their favorite musicians through channels that have previously been untouched. The service, which was announced earlier this year, connects music with charity, giving artists a way to share merchandise, signed items, exclusive music, and even experiences, while fans have the opportunity to purchase these listed items. Each artist is associated with a charitable organization or cause of their choice, and all of the earnings from the artist’s listings are donated to their respective charity.
Now that Cadence & Cause has officially launched, the streaming platform has thirteen artists on board officially, with more to come. Artists that are currently associated with Cadence & Cause include The 1975, who are donating a signed 8.5 x 11 photo card and the first press vinyl addition of their debut LP, 1975, in support of clean drinking water, Mimic, who is donating an unreleased song in support of clean drinking water, and Bobby Nourmand, who is donating a remix of an exclusive song in support of adoption services for sheltered animals.
You can sign up for Cadence & Cause now and get online to check out these artist pages for anything you can’t wait to get your hands on.
The full list of the 13 artists to support Cadence & Cause are:
- The 1975 – Donating a signed 8.5 x 11 photo card, and first press vinyl of their debut LP, 1975 – Will be providing clean drinking water
- Ken Loi and Lara Etzen – Donating an unreleased song, and 1 hour of Skype Studio Session – Will be providing homeless children with care packages
- NOOSA – Donating an unreleased song, a package containing a signed vinyl and handwritten lyric sheet, and an item that would allow a fan to ask NOOSA to cover their favorite song – Will be benefitting childhood education
- Le Noire – Donating their new song, and providing 30 official tank tops – Will be preventing human trafficking
- Heart & Soul Radio – Donating an unreleased song, 3 signed shirts, and a dinner with the band at Casa Bonita that will be filmed and made into a webisode – Will be providing clean drinking water
- TYR – Donating an unreleased song – Will be providing clean drinking water
- Anteros – Donating a song – Will be benefitting childhood education
- VINNIE – Donating an unreleased song, and two limited edition shirts – Will be benefitting childhood education
- Mimic – Donating an unreleased song – Will be providing clean drinking water
- Bobby Nourmand – Donating a remix of an exclusive song – Will be helping shelter animals get adopted
- TNERTLE – Donating an unreleased song, and TNERTLE official tees – Providing clean drinking water
- Johnny Astro – donating an unreleased song – Will be providing homeless children with care packages
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016