LTN Feat. Arielle Maren “Let Me Go” Gets Remix Package
Just when you thought the beautiful vocals of Arielle Maren couldn’t get any better with LTN‘s euphoric trance beat in “Let Me Go,” three more remixes drop from Serbian producer Vintage & Morelli, LTN himself, and Ukrainian duo DRYM (Dart Rayne & Yura Moonlight). All remixes add a bit of unique flavor while still keeping to those trance rhythms to create beautiful vibe.
Marko Cubric, also known as Vintage & Morelli, is Serbia’s leading trance producer. His take on LTN’s “Let Me Go” combines an angelic piano tempo with a classic progressive trance tempo. Three minutes just doesn’t seem long enough for this heavenly remix.
LTN’s Sunrise remix of his own song reminds us that a great production can become even better. The combination of the melodic vocals, chill-out trance rhythm, and euphoric synths give you the warmth of a gorgeous sunrise on a summer morning.
DRYM takes a slightly more upbeat approach to “Let Me Go,” keeping the vocals at its roots but adding an exciting build-up and a progressive house break. This remix is truly the perfect combination of a “feel-good” rhythm and an energetic twist that will make you not want to leave the dance floor.
Purchase the remix package now on Beatport here.
Latest posts by Lauren (see all)
- LTN & Kimberly Hale’s Collab was ‘Meant To Be’ - August 4, 2015
- LTN showcases the extended mixes of “A Long Walk To Freedom” & “Fuego De Amor” - July 14, 2015
- Free Download: Kill Paris – Operate (Illenium Remix) - July 7, 2015
- Stadiumx & Angelika Vee’s New Track Takes Us To “Wonderland” - June 29, 2015
- In Their Own Words: Gabriel & Dresden’s Open-To-Close “Classics Only Tour” - June 24, 2015