TomorrowWorld Sets Itself Apart with Fan-Friendly Prohibited Items List
There’s no denying that dance music has been rising year in and year out, and alongside the growth of dance music has come the rise of festivals. With new festivals popping up left and right and iconic returning festivals like Electric Daisy Carnival, Ultra Music Festival, and TomorrowWorld here to stay, the onus of the media has undeniably been on the the promoters and producers of these festivals, for good reason. Because of this heightened media scrutiny that festivals are under, many festivals, like Coachella, Ultra, and HARD Summer have expanded their prohibited item lists to include popular accessories like totems, selfie sticks, GoPro extenders, and kandi.
TomorrowWorld, however, has always prided itself on hearing the concerns of its festival attendees and reflecting those concerns in their policies. While other festivals have been receiving backlash for banning items like totems and Camelbaks, TomorrowWorld’s recently released prohibited items list is surprisingly scarce. TomorrowWorld attendees are allowed to bring in Camelbaks, totems, kandi, any e-cig or hookah kits, while DreamVille campers are allowed to bring in an unlimited amount of food and soft drinks, in addition to a 30 rack of beer and one liter of alcohol that’s not in a glass container.
This is only the latest example in a long list of good reasons why TomorrowWorld has solidified itself as one of the premier music festivals in North America. The 2015 rendition of TomorrowWorld will take place September 25, 26, 27 in Chattahoochee Hills, and you can still get your tickets here. Until then, get excited for the festival with last year’s “Artists of Tomorrow” series below.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016
- TomorrowWorld Partners With World-Class Chef And Opens Totem Contest
- Grab Some Joe and Listen to Live DJs at TomorrowWorld’s New “Breakfast Beats” in DreamVille
- TomorrowWorld Increases Payment Plan Down Payment, Sends Keys to Happiness
- Tomorrowworld: Bringing In A Fusion Of Genres…& Shaq
- TomorrowWorld Stuns With Full Artist Lineup Announcement