Insomniac Brings EDMbiz Back to Vegas for 2015 Edition
For many fans of electronic music, the advent of summer signals the start of festival season, as Ultra Music Festival leads into Coachella, and from there, it seems as if there is a festival taking place every weekend. For industry executives, artists, and even music hopefuls, the kickoff of festival season brings another exciting opportunity – music conferences such as Winter Music Conference in Miami. While WMC takes place during the week leading up to Ultra, Insomniac hosts their very own electronic music conference in Las Vegas called EDMbiz.
The 4th annual EDMbiz Conference & Expo, which is taking place June 16-18 at the Cosmopolitan Hotel, marks the beginning of EDC Week in Las Vegas, as industry folk from around the world make the journey to Sin City, not only for EDC, but also to hear the thoughts of some of the brightest minds in music. The two-day, three-night conference kicks off with a special nightclub event hosted by Insomniac in one of Las Vegas’ many extravagant nightclubs, before leading into the two day conference. Days at EDMbiz are spent at a number of forward-thinking and insightful panels and keynote presentations led by the industry’s top agents, artists, agents, labels, promoters, and more. In 2014, Hardwell took the stage with his team, featuring his manager, Anna Knaup, president of AM Only, Paul Morris, tour manager, Manny Zelaya, and more, to discuss the Dutch superstar’s rise to prominence.
In true Las Vegas fashion, once night time sets, EDMbiz turns its focus to nightclubs, as badge holders are given exclusive access to some of the Strip’s hottest and most-sought after nightclubs. In 2014, The Crystal Method kicked off EDMbiz and EDC Week at Drai’s Nightclub, leading into performances by Dada Life, Madeon, Avicii, amongst others.
The 4th annual EDMbiz Conference is sure to be the biggest one yet, as the event continues its unparalleled growth. Badges to EDMbiz are still available for purchase, and you can get yours here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016
- EDMbiz Finalizes 2015 Full Program Of Speakers And Panels
- These Are The 5 Speakers You Need To See At EDMbiz 2015
- EDMbiz Announces Brand New Startup and Best Record Contest For Fourth Annual Conference
- Check Out The Incredible Lineup Of Speakers & Panels For EDMbiz 2015!
- Insomniac Announces: EDMbiz Conference June 5-7, 2012