Hardwell Returns to Ushuaïa Ibiza for 2015 Summer Residency with Hardwell’s Carnival
Every year, as the summer festival season fast approaches, decisions have to be made as to which of the many festivals to attend – whether it is Electric Daisy Carnival, Ultra Music Festival, Coachella, Electric Zoo, or many of the other various niche festivals in America. In Europe however, the answer is simple – the summer season signals the start of the Ibiza pool party season, as some of the world’s best DJs take up residencies on the white sand shores of Ibiza.
This week, Hardwell announced his triumphant return to Ibiza, as he makes his way back to the Spanish island for a twelve-week residency at Ushuaïa Beach Hotel, but this time, he’s bringing a brand new concept with him – Hardwell’s Carnival. Taking place every Tuesday, Hardwell’s Carnival will pick up right where the Revealed Recordings head honcho left off last year, as Hardwell will be joined by both a range of up-and-coming talents and heavyweight DJs alike. On top of a star-studded lineup, Hardwell will bring a true carnival theme with him, complete with stilt walkers, masquerades, and carnage creators for a live set experience that is unmatched at Ibiza.
Tickets to any of Hardwell’s show are available at Ushuaïa’s website here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016