TomorrowWorld 2014 Is Responsible for $93.9 Million in Economic Activity for Georgia
In just a few short years, TomorrowWorld has climbed the ranks of the festival hierarchy, becoming Georgia’s largest music festival, and one of the largest 21+ music festivals in the entire world. In its debut year in 2013, TomorrowWorld was home to over 126,000 attendees, and last year, in just its second running, TomorrowWorld grew to welcome over 160,000 festival-goers from over 75 countries and all 50 U.S. states throughout the course of the three-day festival, an impressive feat that rivals its sister festival, Tomorrowland, as well as Insomniac’s EDC Las Vegas. While these impressive attendance numbers don’t paint the whole picture and are only a snapshot of the impact TomorrowWorld has had on its surrounding areas, the ID&T festival has released its 2014 economic impact report, detailing the positive impact that TomorrowWorld has had on Georgia’s economy.
The 2014 edition of TomorrowWorld was responsible for an impressive $93.9 million in economic activity across the state of Georgia, with $71.8 million of the total coming from the Atlanta region alone. This $93.9 million number marks a 9% increase in economic activity compared to the festival’s maiden voyage in 2013, which brought in $85 million in revenue for the state of Georgia, and while much of this increase can be attributed to the growth in attendance, each participant also increased their spending by 56% in 2014.
Since its inception in 2013, TomorrowWorld has been responsible for $173 million in combined revenue for Georgia, an impressive total that only further justifies the positive impact that the ID&T festival has had since its decision to branch out into the United States.
TomorrowWorld 2015 is promising to be bigger and better than ever, as headliners like Steve Angello, Tiesto, and Martin Garrix are slated to make the trek to Georgia. Tickets to TomorrowWorld 2015 are going fast, but you can still get yours here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016
- TomorrowWorld Increases Payment Plan Down Payment, Sends Keys to Happiness
- TomorrowWorld Gets A Stunning Afterlapse Treatment Of 2014 Festival
- TomorrowWorld Announces Payment Plan for 2014
- TomorrowWorld Unveils Final Phase 1 Headliners Including Martin Garrix, Hardwell, Armin van Buuren
- TomorrowWorld Is Giving Aspiring Acts A Chance To Play On The L!VE Stage