Skrillex, Axwell / Ingrosso, and Kygo to Headline Billboard Hot 100 Music Festival
Since its inception, Billboard has grown to become considered by many as the world’s foremost music authority. The grassroots concept behind the music titan was simple – create a place where people could easily track and find the best songs of the moment through their Top 100 music charts. This concept has been the onus of Billboard from the start, and even now, as Billboard prepares to throw its inaugural Billboard Hot 100 Music Festival, this founding idea shines through in the lineup.
The premise of the festival was to hold an event featuring musicians from the Top 100 charts, and with a lineup showcasing Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Nicki Minaj, amongst others, Billboard has achieved what it set out to accomplish. Electronic artists like Skrillex, Kygo, Axwell /\ Ingrosso, and The Chainsmokers are also all slated to play the Billboard Hot 100 Music Festival.
The Billboard Hot 100 Music Festival will be taking place August 22-23 at the Jones Beach Theater in New York. Tickets and more information can be found here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016