Check Out Justin Jay’s New ‘Mom, I Graduated’ EP + World Tour Dates
Los Angeles’ house music specialist, Justin Jay, has just released the first taste of his forthcoming EP on Dirtybird titled Mom, I Graduated!, and we can’t get enough. The recent USC grad’s EP includes two songs, “Hit It” and “Rain Dance,” and they’ve both already made the rounds in Dirtybird artist sets. “Hit It” is a fun, bouncy tune that has all of the key ingredients to a Justin Jay track – bass-drenched grooves, simple, but effective melodies, a stylish feel, and also one of his newest elements – his own vocals. Have a listen to get a taste of what you can expect from his upcoming world tour spanning from September to December (dates below).
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016