Armin van Buuren, Vicetone, W&W, and More Featured on Hardwell’s United We Are Remixed
The year seems to be coming full circle for Dutch producer, Hardwell. January marked the release of his debut album, United We Are, and as the end of 2015 nears, the remix album will be up for grabs on December 4th. For the reborn album, Hardwell recruited some of the biggest names in the game as well as emerging Revealed stars. Vicetone brings “Colors,” Hardwell’s collaboration with Tiesto, to new heights with their electro-house touch and Chocolate Puma flips “Eclipse” into a percussive house anthem. With contributions from Armin van Buuren, W&W, Bingo Players, DallasK, and more, the record receives the ultimate remix treatment.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016