Robert DeLong’s “Long Way Down” Gets a Disco House Makeover Courtesy of Sean Glass
Sean Glass, the founder of Win Music, has seen an unprecedented amount of success in the music industry in a few short years. In two years as an indie label head, he has claimed a Grammy nomination for a Win Music release, in addition to touring all over the world and playing festivals like Coachella, EDC, and Governor’s Ball. The one accomplishment that Glass was missing is a production, but now, he is making his debut as a producer, delivering an indie-rock inspired remix of Robert DeLong’s track, “Long Way Down.”
Glass takes DeLong’s rock-electro track and turns it on its head, pitching up the Glassnote artist’s croons and kicking the track into high gear with a heady bassline and building percussive elements. Listen to Glass’s take on “Long Way Down” below!
This remix will be a part of the Long Way Down Remix EP, due out next Tuesday, March 31st via Glassnote Records.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016