KAYTRANADA’s Latest Remix Merges Funk with Chill
Genre-defying producer KAYTRANADA has teamed up with production trio BADBADNOTGOOD to remix Tuxedo’s funky jam, “The Right Time.” This remix slows down the original high-energy funk tune to give it a distinct, melodic sound. It’s more low-key than the original, but just as easy and fun to listen to. The vocals and beat are tweaked to convey an air of mystery in this clean remix. KAYTRANADA and BADBADNOTGOOD, who both hail from Canada, seem like a dream team that have just been waiting to happen: both have heavy hip-hop influence in their music and experiment with a variety of sounds and styles. Bump their “The Right Time” remix right here.
Latest posts by Natalie Barman (see all)
- Le Youth Will “Make You Feel” Like Dancing With His Latest Mix - September 4, 2015
- Sweater Beats Adds To Growing Number Of “Weight in Gold” Remixes - September 3, 2015
- abhi//dijon Tease Upcoming EP With “jon b” - August 1, 2015
- Ta-ku Slows Down Gallant’s R&B Sound - July 31, 2015
- Oshi Gets Us Hyped for His EP with Latest Release - July 27, 2015