Production Tips with Special Guest Dack Janiels
Dubstep producer Dack Janiels gives us an exclusive tutorial on how to make big dubstep basses in Native Instrument’s Razor Synth.
Originally from SF, Dack currently resides in LA where he has been putting out some HEAVY dubstep tracks, including collabs with artists such as AlphaBit and Creation. This guy is blowing up the bass scene, and has some big things planned out in the future! Catch his next show in LA with Sadhu on Feb. 7 at Dim Mak Studios.
Scope one of his latest tunes Bandz! Plus, it’s a FREE DOWNLOAD!
To hear more of Dack Janiels songs, visit his Facebook!
Latest posts by Chelsey Mora (see all)
- “Glo Up” With Dack Janiels & The GloGangTwins - March 22, 2016
- Travel Through “Space And Time” With Wednesday - March 8, 2016
- Where’s My Olde E? 40oz Cult Vol. 2 - January 11, 2016
- Insomniac’s Countdown NYE Was The Key To Success - January 6, 2016
- Insomniac’s “Countdown” Is The Best NYE Party In SoCal - December 21, 2015