Mikael Weermets – Make Some Noise (Preview)
Mikael Weermets doesn’t care about genres or BPMs–he just wants to continue his reign of big room beats and uplifting vocal anthems into the new year. Coming from the country that has produced some of the biggest names in electronic dance music, the 25-year-old Swede will kick off 2013 with his latest original, ‘Make Some Noise,’ releasing on January 7 on Garuda Music.
“This track is a little bit of everything combined,” says Mikael. “The drums and bassline give it a vigorous, heavy hitting beat straight from the top and the melodic, trance-like breakdown in the middle builds anticipation all the way to the end.”
[youtube id=”KwyQZ9aXyMs” width=”620″ height=”360″]Debuted to the masses at Tomorrowland 2012 in Belgium, ‘Make Some Noise’ adds a progressive twist to a high energy dance track that results in a fresh and emotive sound. Early radio play has included The Gareth Emery Podcast and Tiesto’s Musical Freedom–two of Weermets’ biggest supporters–and with friends like that, you’d want to “make some noise” as well.
You can also check out Mikael Weermets latest ‘The Sound of Now Radioshow’ here:
Latest posts by Lauren (see all)
- LTN & Kimberly Hale’s Collab was ‘Meant To Be’ - August 4, 2015
- LTN showcases the extended mixes of “A Long Walk To Freedom” & “Fuego De Amor” - July 14, 2015
- Free Download: Kill Paris – Operate (Illenium Remix) - July 7, 2015
- Stadiumx & Angelika Vee’s New Track Takes Us To “Wonderland” - June 29, 2015
- In Their Own Words: Gabriel & Dresden’s Open-To-Close “Classics Only Tour” - June 24, 2015