Out Now: Ben Gold’s Two Track EP “Mesocyclone/Why Not?” [Garuda]
The UK has been churning out some of the best electronic dance music since the start of the scene and Ben Gold is no exception. The London-based producer has found success as one of the leading talents on the Garuda Music imprint and has continued to release some of the label’s biggest hits. So it’s no April Fools’ joke that his new, two track EP, “Mesocyclone”/“Why Not?” is out today.
[youtube id=”djgLZ9z-WU0″ width=”620″ height=”360″]
“Mesocyclone’s” lively chord progressions combined with a hint of mysterious female vocals and deep bass will make this track a favorite with trance and progressive house lovers alike. Receiving radio support from Armin van Buuren (A State of Trance 603), and Gareth Emery (TGEP 213), a mesocyclone is a weather storm that forms when strong winds change course. True to its name, Ben Gold’s “Mesocyclone” is a whirlwind of hard hitting beats interlaced with delicate melodies and pure energy sure to lift you right off the dancefloor. The second track off the EP, “Why Not?” showcases Ben’s diversity when it comes to production and is packed with dirty dance grooves and an arena-sized bassline.
[youtube id=”h3ygYcgCoVs” width=”620″ height=”360″]
Ben Gold made his mark with his original tracks, “Fall With Me” featuring Glass Child and “Where Life Takes Us,” along with his club dub of Tritonal’s “Slave,” and subsequent follow-up, “Apex.”
Purchase “Mesocyclone/Why Not?” on Beatport HERE.
Ben Gold Tour Dates
06. April ASOT 600, Den Bosch, NL
26. April The Gallery, London, UK
05. May Cream Nation, Liverpool, UK
24. May Exchange, LA, USA
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016