Ashley Wallbridge – Yin-Yang [Garuda]
Without light, there is no dark. And without lows, there are no highs. UK producer Ashley Wallbridge has taken an old Chinese philosophy and applied it to his latest production, coming full circle to reveal both the lighter and darker sides of progressive house with his new track ‘Yin-Yang,’ out now on Garuda Music.
Although a well-known name in the international trance scene, Wallbridge has remained vocal about being open-minded when it comes to music and without limit in his production style.
“I don’t ever want to feel like I’m stuck to one genre,” Wallbridge said. “I create music that I love, and I think ‘Yin-Yang’ is a good demonstration of that.”
[youtube id=”ff6aCw-2dLw” width=”620″ height=”360″]
‘Yin-Yang’ is a seamless combination of two complementary forces. The ‘Yin’ can be heard in the intricate melodic piano breakdowns, while the ‘Yang’ exposes the tracks harder more aggressive side through huge energetic drops and wobbly riffs, both intertwining to deliver Wallbridge’s signature big room house sound.
Quickly becoming a favorite amongst his peers and making its way into the festival circuit, ‘Yin-Yang’ has already garnered support from major players like Gareth Emery, Tritonal and W&W.
Purchase on Beatport!
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016