Marcus Schossow – Reverie
Continuing his success this year after his collaboration with Sebjak to produce the epic “Liceu” Marcus Schossow is continuing this good start to the year by releasing the track “Reverie” on Axtone Records. The young artist aged 27 from where else but Sweden, has produced both House and trance songs and has previously worked with Tiesto and sander van doorn in previous collaborations, under different aliases. Lately he has also posted free remixes of Lana del ray “young and Beautiful” and Royskopps’s “Running to the sea” on his Soundcloud page. The track itself Reverie, is a classic which you can enjoy chilling out or at a concert, with a sweet dreamy build-up and an electric tempo. This is THE song to enjoy this summer!
Latest posts by Dan Pearse (see all)
- Oliver Heldens Drops His Latest Hit “Koala” - August 9, 2014
- Kryder & Tom Staar – Big Momma’s House - August 2, 2014
- Fatboy Slim, Diplo, and more – Eparrei (W&W Remix) - June 13, 2014
- Promise Land – Vega (Original Mix) - May 9, 2014
- Twoloud shows who’s the ‘Greatest DJ’ - May 1, 2014