Wayne & Woods – Ghetto Funk
Emerging artists Wayne & Woods (aka Iman Gilani and Simon Widman) continue their running streak this year by releasing their newest track “Ghetto Funk” on Cr2 Records. The duo who were born in Stockholm like many Swedish artists (including AN21 and Steve Angello) have known each other since childhood, and started producing together in their teens. Wayne & Woods have previously worked with Cr2 and Size to release past singles such as “Favela” and “Jumangee” and have plenty of new releases in store, including the long awaited “Revolt” that was premiered on Angello’s Radio 1 Essential Mix last year.
“Ghetto Funk” contains Wayne & Wood’s classic House themed Progressive elements, which makes the song an experience instead of a random rave-along. This is a style that Wayne & Woods have been mastering for a while now enabling the duo to remain unique in the industry and allowing them to have a bright future ahead of them.
Latest posts by Dan Pearse (see all)
- Oliver Heldens Drops His Latest Hit “Koala” - August 9, 2014
- Kryder & Tom Staar – Big Momma’s House - August 2, 2014
- Fatboy Slim, Diplo, and more – Eparrei (W&W Remix) - June 13, 2014
- Promise Land – Vega (Original Mix) - May 9, 2014
- Twoloud shows who’s the ‘Greatest DJ’ - May 1, 2014