Rui Da Silva Drops New Progressive House Single
Responsible for the Number 1 single “Touch Me” back in 1991, Da Silva returns to the dance music scene with this flawless blend of underground and modern. The single received a Pete Tong premiere on Radio 1 a few weeks back and highlights the beauty of progressive house in its rawness.
Stretching a little over six minutes, there is plenty of space for both the melody and rhythm to develop, whilst other elements are introduced along the way. Hugely atmospheric, waves of synths glide over the almost rippling percussion beneath. It’s a track full of sophistication, and portray’s Da Silva’s eye for an emotive melody.
Take a listen below, and you can purchase a copy here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016