OTB Exclusive Premiere: Estiva – Let It Go
Enhanced Sessions Vol. 4 mixed by Estiva and Juventa is teeing up for it’s September 22 release, and we’ve been given the opportunity to premiere one of it’s 20 exclusive tracks from one of the compilation mixers themselves!
Dutch producer Estiva (Steven Baaan) belongs right at home with the label that delivers “tune after tune” with his edgy progressive trance style, and continues to show time and time again that he’s a force to be reckoned with. “Let It Go” is the perfect closing to Estiva’s part of the 38-track, 2-disc mix, showing a different side of the young producer’s talents with heavy rock influences and experimentation with drums. Though it’s buildup carries a live band feel, the drop is the epitome of modern day dance music leaving no man wanting. Overall the track shines with it’s cool fusion between two very popular styles of music, and is sure to be a hit with its forthcoming release.
Estiva – Let It Go (Original Mix)
Pre-order Enhanced Sessions Vol. 4 here for a signed copy and wristband!
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016