Investo Brings New Progressive House Track To Down2Earth
The name Investo, at a glance, is pretty new to the dance music scene, however several years of smashing the tech/house scene under a different name has definitely paid off when it comes to the production side of things. Following a selection of free downloads, “A Place To Go” is the debut official single from Investo.
For a newcomer to progressive house, he lands one hell of a collaboration, working with the amazing Tara McDonald who lays down a breathtaking vocal throughout the entirety of the track. Investo brings in different musical influences, putting his own spin on the genre with interesting sounds and melodic ideas taking this track to another level.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016