Adara & The Spacies Are “Lighting Up The Night”
Newbies on the scene, vocalist Adara and DJ/production duo The Spacies, have been putting Colorado on the map as of late. Their latest single and collaboration “Lighting Up The Night” bridges the gap between the EDM and pop world with a classic love ballad featuring piano melodies, guitar riffs and a dubby breakdown.
In her short time on the scene Adara has already racked up a Beatport Trance #1 for her feature on Shogun’s debut album’s title track “Dragon,” as well as put out releases like “Turn The World,” “Expose,” and “Stadium,” in which K Theory’s remix racked up over 200k views on YouTube.
As for The Spacies, the adventurous pair has been quickly gaining steam for tracks like their collaboration with Estiva on “Voices” and their remix of BT’s “Paralyzed,” and have partnered with GoPro to accomplish a world record feat of highest land altitude recording for their track “Here and Now,” which you can see in the teaser video below.
Keep an eye out for these Colorado natives as they continue to take the EDM world by storm, and make sure to pick up their new single “Lighting Up The Night” now on iTunes!
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016