Imagine Dragons Goes Progressive with Some Help from Lash
Internet friends turned producers.
No, we’re not talking about the Knife Party track, rather, it describes the careers of the two friends, Omar Andino and Kelvin Beat. Hailing from the Dominican Republic, Andino and Beat have seen success with their individual careers, having opened for the likes of Tiesto, Nervo, and Hardwell, while also racking up a number of Hype Machine #1’s. Rather than compete against each other, Andino and Beat joined forces to form Lash, and their first priority is to put the Dominican Republic on the dance music map.
The latest track out of the Lash camp is an uplifting remix of everyone’s favorite Imagine Dragons hit, “I Bet My Life.” Lash turns the somber, emotional tune about Dan Reynold’s strenuous relationship with his parents into an uplifting, progressive house jam by speeding up the tempo and infusing the track with sparkling synth stabs. Lash’s remix of “I Bet My Life” is available as a free download, so make sure to get your copy here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016
- Lash’s Remix Of Emily Vaughn’s “Better Off” Is A Masterpiece
- Arno Cost and James Newman Vitalize Every Last Bit with “Coming Home”
- Ellie Goulding – I Know You Care (Triad Dragons Remix) [Free Download]
- Craig Connelly Delivers Power and Intensity with ‘Decibels’
- Triad Dragons Introduce Part I of their Epic Tale with “Fire” (Free Download!)