Mark Knight Shakes it Up
Legendary UK House Producer Mark Knight releases his twist of hit song “Shake that” by Dansson & Marlon Hoffstadt on Parlophone Records UK. Knight who started producing in 1998 has in the past few years been a true legend of the UK House Scene, founding the Toolroom Records label in 2003 as well as producing some great tracks including jazz-themed “The Man with the Red Face” and “Your love” in recent years. In addition Mark Knight also heads the Toolrom Knights Events brand which through Mark and other renowned Toolroom artists such as Prok & Fitch and Tom Staar, organizes events across the world’s clubs.
The track which is now more flowing because of the editing, sounds like a classic Mark Knight release combining synths and effects for the interlude, and just letting the bassline do the talking in the drop. This will be probably the last remix of the original and will allow all three producers a credit in one of the best House releases this spring.
Latest posts by Dan Pearse (see all)
- Oliver Heldens Drops His Latest Hit “Koala” - August 9, 2014
- Kryder & Tom Staar – Big Momma’s House - August 2, 2014
- Fatboy Slim, Diplo, and more – Eparrei (W&W Remix) - June 13, 2014
- Promise Land – Vega (Original Mix) - May 9, 2014
- Twoloud shows who’s the ‘Greatest DJ’ - May 1, 2014