Max Chapman – Danger (Lost Records)
Max Chapman is a big UK talent who is making ever-bigger moves. Here he pops up on the Lost Records label with a new EP that features three of his cuts and remixes from Igluu and Christian Nielsen.
‘Mash Up The Place’ is a no messing track with rolling, silvery drums and loopy sub bass. It’s pure vibes and is sure to set the floor alight. This one gets remixed by Play It Down’s main man Christian Nielsen and comes out as a more subdued and downbeat roller with subtle synths and eerie pads. Then Igluu remixes the same cut and keeps it even more stripped back, with a rolling, hubby undercurrent and warm, rich neon pads.
Chapman’s next cut ‘Danger’ is a tough, hard hitting house jam with icy hi hats and boisterous pads that will really increase energy levels on the floor. Lastly, ‘Baybee’ is another bumpy house number that is loose limbed and characterful and proves he can lend his hand to just about any style of house and still come out on top.
Which track is your favorite? We just can’t choose.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016