Adam Beyer Schools us in Techno Yet Again
ATTENTION, TECHNO LOVERS!
Adam Beyer, one of the patron-saints of the genre, has blessed us with a brand new single.
“That Would Be The Sun” is a filthy track, featuring the classic Adam Beyer “Drumcode” sound and of course a sick breakdown.
Adam Beyer – That Would Be The Sun
One of the more notable features of this track is the subtle high-pitched synth melody in the background. While barely noticeable, the melody is very creepy and gives “That Would Be The Sun” an overall darker and more menacing vibe.
As always, enjoy!
Latest posts by Christina Hernandez (see all)
- Oasis Provides Unique Bubble of Fun For Underground EDM Fans - June 16, 2015
- Oasis Reaffirms San Diego’s Status as an Underground Mecca - June 12, 2015
- We’re “Chained” to This Alex Di Stefano Remix - June 9, 2015
- My Transformation at Lightning In A Bottle - June 2, 2015
- ARLO Takes Us Back to Old School Sounds With “Revin'” - May 10, 2015