Help Stephen Walking Greet The Aliens in This New Track!
Stephen Walking has always been a purveyor of fun. His latest release, “The Difference Between Us and the Aliens” is no exception. An early morning cartoon explosion from the 80’s awaits your ears, along with classic Walking bass and energetic synth. The sounds all bounce around as you listen, equal parts exciting and fast, and Walking also incorporates some softness to fill in the gaps.
This track is perfect for shutting the world out and going on your own adventure. At just over five minutes long, “The Difference Between Us And The Aliens” plays out like a story. As I listened, I imagined a fleet of starships landing on Earth and interacting with the inhabitants, learning about rad human things, like pizza, music, calculator watches, and Michael Bay films. The end of the track softens immensely to give it that “end-of-the-day” vibe. The production value of his newer releases have gone up and you can hear it in every aspect of the track. It’s always nice to hear progression, and Walking is moving forward for sure.
It’s a stellar track you should take a listen to.
The amount of enjoyment one gets out of a Stephen Walking track is off the charts. Make sure to check out this track and other amazing tunes on the Monstercat label. There is something for even the pickiest of audiophiles.
Latest posts by Janessa Demeule (see all)
- Stephen Questions Who Is Caught In The Crossfire - December 14, 2015
- Shady Moves Puts The Grooves On Tove Lo’s Talking Body - November 29, 2015
- Unleash Your Inner Adventurer With The FatRat and Laura Brehm [Free Download] - November 15, 2015
- Beat the Sunrise with SNBRN and Andrew Wyatt - October 31, 2015
- Barely Alive Hits Hard With Hackers ft. Armanni Reign - October 24, 2015