Get A Lesson In The History of Acid House With Destructo’s “Techno”
If there was a godfather in dance music, there’s no denying that it would be Destructo. The HARD CEO has been an integral part of the scene for ages now, and he’s still going strong with his HARD brand and his own artist persona. With his flagship Halloween festival on the horizon, Destructo has brought out the time machine and he’s going back to the 90s on “Techno.” The HARDfather structures the entire track around the Eminem refrain, “nobody listens to techno,” layering together fat 303s with thumping kicks and sawing synth stabs that harkens back to the days of warehouse raves in the UK. Check it out below and get the free download.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016