Throwback With Some Bass from Hannah Wants & Chris Lorenzo
I’m embarrassed and ashamed to admit that only recently I’ve stumbled upon bass house head bitch Hannah Wants and fellow UK producer Chris Lorenzo, who’s one half of the Dirtybird crew, Cause and Affect – but I sure am happy I did find them now.
This track dates back to 2012 and its heavy bassline allows for this sound and rhythm to soar entirely throughout the entire 3:38. These two sound innovators work together simultaneously to create some pretty distinct music, and they’ve created a good amount of tunes together over the past years. Check out the video below to see their rework of Disclosure below!
I was thrilled to find out that Hannah Wants will be one of many unbelievably talented house producers gracing one of the stages of Hard Summer this year, and I can’t wait to see her live. Go lady DJs, go!
Latest posts by Elizabeth Ninivaggi (see all)
- Killogy & Matthew White feat. Angelika Vee – Awake (Jakko Remix) - April 17, 2015
- Astrofunk Remixes a Deadmau5 Remix - April 10, 2015
- Dalton Drops Newest Free Remix - March 20, 2015
- Is Arty Back to His Old Ways? - March 9, 2015
- The Magician Gets Funky With His New Remix - February 27, 2015