Paul Van Dyk – Lost in Berlin
Paul van Dyk was once of the greatest names in EDM. To this day, he remains one of Berlin’s most successful DJ/Producers. As he has gotten older, he hasn’t had as much of an impact on the scene as say Armin van Buuren. None the less, he has a classical understanding of electronic music production that earns him the respect of his fans and rival producers alike. Sadly, his most recent album “Evolution” didn’t get much attention except for a collaboration with the increasingly popular Arty.
Over the past few weeks, I’ve heard Mansion’s house DJ Laurent Simeca play this HUGE techy track with an AWESOME vocal breakdown. After some research, I noticed that this was none other than PVD featuring Michelle Leonard straight from his last album. This track is incredible well produced and has some undeniable old-school trance qualities. Enjoy!
[youtube id=”DClxnM5IREw” width=”620″ height=”360″]
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016
- Behind The Beat | Sean Tyas Interview
- Seattle! Don’t Miss Paul Van Dyk at Foundation Nightclub on 3/22
- Luke Bond & Roxanne Emery’s New Video is ‘On Fire’
- Out Now: Aruna – Reason To Believe (Steve Kaetzel Original Mix)
- VANDIT Winter Night 2015 19.12.15 With Paul van Dyk & Orjan Nilsen @ Kesselhaus Kulturbrauerei