Tiësto vs. Markus Schulz feat. Ana Diaz – Lethal Without You (Kaeno Knostruction)
Deon Butler aka Kaeno has come out with a fantastic, high paced bootleg guaranteed to put the trance right back in your pants. Mashing up Darren Porter’s Dub rework of Tiesto’s massive anthem ‘Lethal Industy’ from back in his trance days with the undulating vocals of Ana Diaz from her track ‘Nothing Without Me’ produced by Markus Schulz, the track is nothing short of a crowd pleaser guaranteed to keep any seasoned EDM enthusiast in a state of ecstasy.
My personal favorite part is around 2 minutes in, when the high BPMs of pounding bass give up to allow the main chorus of Lethal Industry to launch. Simultaneously, Ana Diaz’s guiding vocals take over. This is surely one of those moments that truly defines trance as its own, unique genre that takes you on a journey. While it is certainly far from “only about the drop,” the kick back in of the bass reaffirms the continuous feelings of glee present throughout the track.
Although there is no official download link, you can head over to Kaeno’s soundcloud and download his latest podcast, which features the bootleg at the end.
Check out Kaeno’s full bio+additional info via his SOUNDCLOUD
Latest posts by Wilder (see all)
- Wednesday Wrap Up: Six Tracks to Get You Over the Hump - November 30, 2016
- Pitbull Teams Up Ripstar & Nyanda on ‘Keep Me Up All Night’ - November 3, 2016
- Rediscovering Maor Levi & Kevin Wild - April 15, 2016
- Mikkas Says Goodbye to Music…For Now - October 19, 2015
- “Heroes” Proves that Alesso Isn’t Awful - November 19, 2014