Mark Sherry Revamps Max Graham’s Evil ID
Everything from the buildup to the melody is strikingly just… well, different. A definite tech-trance sound booms from beginning to end and breathes a new light into the original.
Max Graham says he’s been a big supporter of Mark Sherry over the years, and when he asked him to “re-work” the track he was blown away after hearing the completed project, saying, “Wow- just wow.” While Mark Sherry is noted as the king of tech-trance, Max Graham’s diverse background in all sorts of genres allows this tracks distinct sound to soar.
Grab Max Graham – The Evil ID (Mark Sherry Remix) now on Beatport and add it to your most loved trance mix!
Latest posts by Elizabeth Ninivaggi (see all)
- Killogy & Matthew White feat. Angelika Vee – Awake (Jakko Remix) - April 17, 2015
- Astrofunk Remixes a Deadmau5 Remix - April 10, 2015
- Dalton Drops Newest Free Remix - March 20, 2015
- Is Arty Back to His Old Ways? - March 9, 2015
- The Magician Gets Funky With His New Remix - February 27, 2015