Friendzone? Actually, I Dig It.
Guys/dudes/bros, are you feeling down lately because the girl of your dreams seems to not be interested in you past simple friendship? As a girl, I’ll offer you a useful tip: the “friendzone” may suck, but trust me it doesn’t have to exist if you’re persistent, patient, and not putting yourself in a negative self-fulfilling prophecy!
Anyways, whether you agree with my tip or not, I know a guy who can lift you out of that funk. The name is Johan Vilborg, and this guy made a song just for you! However, instead of being a downer, this progressive trance track released on Enhanced Recordings will put a smile on that sad face of yours. Filled with happy, airy synth sounds, a chill breakdown, and a melody that makes you want to jump for joy, this song oughta make you feel motivated enough to get right back out in the game. Think I’m joking? Listen for yourself below and be pleasantly surprised!
Johan Vilborg – Friendzone
Related: Johan Vilborg: Sweden’s Rising Star
Latest posts by Christina Hernandez (see all)
- Oasis Provides Unique Bubble of Fun For Underground EDM Fans - June 16, 2015
- Oasis Reaffirms San Diego’s Status as an Underground Mecca - June 12, 2015
- We’re “Chained” to This Alex Di Stefano Remix - June 9, 2015
- My Transformation at Lightning In A Bottle - June 2, 2015
- ARLO Takes Us Back to Old School Sounds With “Revin'” - May 10, 2015