“Agent Orange” Can Uplift Us Out of the Heatwave
Us Californians have been suffering a lot lately. Not only are we in the worst drought in state history, but we are also enduring a gnarly heat wave this week that is so miserable it makes many of us look forward to working in our air-conditioned offices every morning. Heck, even moving slightly makes me sweat like I just completed a five mile run!
All complaints aside, I was quite pleased to come home and see that Bryan Kearney released a new song today on his record label Kearnage – and it’s an ID that I’ve been waiting for quite some time! It’s about darn time I got a title for the song instead of having to fish around mixes all the time.
Adam Ellis – Agent Orange
Like other productions by him such as Napalm Poet and Mandarine, Adam Ellis didn’t skimp on the epicness in his new uplifting piece. The fast tempo keeps you bouncing, the vocal sample adds emotion and complexity, and the melody is the kind that is happy and sad at the same time. When the notes and beat of “Agent Orange” met my ears, I suddenly felt light, happy, and not miserably hot anymore – the kind of feeling that only a quality production can bring me. Cheers to another good track, Mr. Ellis!
Latest posts by Christina Hernandez (see all)
- Oasis Provides Unique Bubble of Fun For Underground EDM Fans - June 16, 2015
- Oasis Reaffirms San Diego’s Status as an Underground Mecca - June 12, 2015
- We’re “Chained” to This Alex Di Stefano Remix - June 9, 2015
- My Transformation at Lightning In A Bottle - June 2, 2015
- ARLO Takes Us Back to Old School Sounds With “Revin'” - May 10, 2015