Don’t “Blame” Ben Nicky For This Headf***!
According to the British DJ, producer, and part-time funny man, Ben Nicky, this lovely little mashup of Calvin Harris’ “Blame”, and many other pieces were created whilst eating a bagel a couple days ago. Now personally, I am not a fan of the original version of “Blame” – it sounds a little bit too pop-y and generic for my taste. However, when Ben Nicky paired the vocals from the track with several tech-trance song samples, I gotta say the remake wasn’t that bad at all! Also, I thoroughly enjoyed the breakdown where he decided to use a sample from “The Conjuring”. Oh Ben, you’re so random!
Calvin Harris ft Too Many Artists – Blame the Headfuck (Ben Nicky HF Mashup)
Latest posts by Christina Hernandez (see all)
- Oasis Provides Unique Bubble of Fun For Underground EDM Fans - June 16, 2015
- Oasis Reaffirms San Diego’s Status as an Underground Mecca - June 12, 2015
- We’re “Chained” to This Alex Di Stefano Remix - June 9, 2015
- My Transformation at Lightning In A Bottle - June 2, 2015
- ARLO Takes Us Back to Old School Sounds With “Revin'” - May 10, 2015