The Seattle Trance Scene is Making a Comeback in 2015
Seattle has always had a strong trance community, but lately the trance scene has been absolutely roaring with great bookings! It’s no secret that this year’s Lucky at the Wamu Theater is a trance-lover’s dream. Neelix, Aly & Fila, Kyau & Albert are just a few of the enormously talented producers and DJs that are gracing Seattle with their presence next month. Can’t make it to the festival? Not to worry, Seattle’s nightclubs are bringing in even more ridiculous talent! Omnia, Arctic Moon, Will Atkinson, Solarstone, and John 00 Fleming have stopped in Seattle in the past few months, and the bookings aren’t slowing down either. This coming Saturday we have Jordan Suckley and Thomas Datt, and in March we get the ASOT legend Thomas Heredia, both at Foundation Nightclub! Into the more vocal stuff? Don’t worry, we get JES at the end of the month too!
Seattle Trance Family isn’t the only dedicated trancefam in the Pacific Northwest – Vancouver’s VTF is even bigger! They boast over 7000 members in their Facebook group and have drawn in some of the best trance talent in the world over the last couple years. However, the re-energized youth in Seattle gaining traction and the STF here is grower faster than ever! With the growing amount of local support for the sounds of trance, you can expect 2015 to be an enormous year in Seattle!
Latest posts by Conner Thomas (see all)
- Check out Erik Smalls’ free bootleg of Deadmau5 and Armin van Buuren! - May 1, 2015
- Richie Hawtin’s CNTRL Tour is a gift from the techno gods - April 30, 2015
- The Seattle Trance Scene is Making a Comeback in 2015 - February 19, 2015
- DJ Hodor is Bringing the Rave of Thrones to Seattle - November 26, 2014
- UMEK and Mike Vale Turn up the Funk - November 24, 2014