Trivecta Returns to Monstercat with “Evaporate”
Most typically known for his melodic dubstep offerings, the Tampa-based producer, Trivecta, has been a name to watch for, as his releases are a combination of melody, bass, and unadulterated emotion that is hard to come across. His tracks have the same bass-focused foundation, yet each release is a canvas for the talented producer to try his hand at different genres. His latest effort, “Evaporate,” which features vocalist Aloma Steele, is a departure from his typical dubstep fare, rather, Trivecta draws from trance and progressive house elements to create, perhaps, his most exhilarating release to date.
“Evaporate” is Trivecta’s return to the iconic Monstercat record label, and together with Aloma Steele, he delivers a track that shows off the softer side of his production. Steele’s croons perfectly complement the delicate nature of the introduction of the track, before Trivecta unleashes a flurry of progressive, trance, and dubstep that can only be characterized as Trivecta music. “Evaporate” is out now via Monstercat, so get your copy here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016