Lana Del Rey – Ultraviolence (Y2K Remix)
Currently, I don’t even have to follow Lana Del Rey on any social media or music platform to know that she has released a song, because as soon as she does, there are a hundred remixes of it. A few of them stand out, most of them don’t. However, that is not the case with this latest remix to ‘Ultraviolence’ by Y2K, it’s unlike any other (Lana) remix I have ever heard, just so much creativity and originality coming through from the 19-year-old Ari Starace from Arizona. The way he is able to transform and mix in the vocals with the chill, yet hard-hitting drop is something I haven’t seen a lot of other up-and-coming producers able to do well. With the amount of consistent and high quality tracks that he releases, be sure to be on the lookout for this kid in the coming months as I’m sure you’ll be hearing his name quite a bit.
Latest posts by Connor (see all)
- Titus Teams Up With Future Moguls, Myles William - August 24, 2016
- Anchor’s Away with Diamond Pistols’ Newest Release - May 27, 2016
- Behind The Beat: TITUS - April 25, 2016
- Titus Takes On Graves & Jupe in “VHS” Vocal Edit - February 17, 2016
- Titus Gives A New Twist On Instant Party and Breaux - December 27, 2015