A Flip For All The Freaky Gurls
Gucci Mane and Luda would be so proud.
DMND//CVTTER and CRWNS–Run The Trap’s very own–Max Chung creates a futuristic fully fused hip-hop flip, embedded with original lyricism and kooky synths that somehow align perfectly to form a suitable “trapped” out future bass jam. My personal favorite is the on-point bed squeaks that keep you up all night, because come on, who doesn’t love Jersey Club?.… it’s very appropriate for this track.
Freaky Gurl (DMND//CVTTER & CRWNS Flip) – Gucci Mane ft. Ludacris
My only hope now is that the mix gets the attention of Mr. Mane and Tha Ludameister
Latest posts by Gabby Espinet (see all)
- Obseen Will Make Your Hotline Bling - March 18, 2016
- Beshken Induces Us With A Smooth Yet Bouncy Beat - February 25, 2016
- Not Like That x Smoothie Tunes Present: London Showcase at The Yard - February 23, 2016
- Nine Lives Shows us what he can do with Louis The Child’s, “It’s Strange” - January 17, 2016
- Sad Money Releases the Next “Hotline” Ring-tone - November 19, 2015