Su Na Presents: Meridian
Minneapolis native, Su Na is coming out of the woodwork with this new minimalistic two-tracked EP.
The first track, named after the long awaited EP, is “Meridian” and is vocally lush, thanks to L. Alexandra, with sounds that will make you reminisce on XXYYXX’s release of “Fields.” For this one, Su Na introduces clean-cut mellow synths and some smooth cowbells to the game in order to distinctively define his sounds.
“Futurepast” is the second and final track….and in my opinion, it’s all over the place…and I don’t mean that in a bad way at all. I get the experimental vibes on this one, but that soon fades quickly as the track progresses. It immediately turns into echoed vocals and is then layered with extra synths that sound as though the track belongs in a Nintendo game. The track continuously goes back and forth between the crazy video game feels and chopped up vocals that ultimately make this ditty unique.
Su Na – Meridian EP
Be sure to hit Su Na up with a follow!
Latest posts by Gabby Espinet (see all)
- Obseen Will Make Your Hotline Bling - March 18, 2016
- Beshken Induces Us With A Smooth Yet Bouncy Beat - February 25, 2016
- Not Like That x Smoothie Tunes Present: London Showcase at The Yard - February 23, 2016
- Nine Lives Shows us what he can do with Louis The Child’s, “It’s Strange” - January 17, 2016
- Sad Money Releases the Next “Hotline” Ring-tone - November 19, 2015