Royal’s Killing The Bebop Game
I feel like I am on a different level with this track. Yes, it’s two minutes, but the song in its entirety is on point, from the slow build–up, to the terse ratchet-sounding instrumentals, to those soft crisp vocals, and even the abrupt ending. These aspects alone might not seem worth it, but when merged together, it’s the perfect structured bebop.
Royal – Cowboy Bebop
But don’t even get me started with the synth and bass. Seriously, it’s something different, something we haven’t heard in a while, and it’s something that’s setting Royal apart from the rest. It’s that pre-game/turn up song you’ve been longing for, so the only logical thing to do now is to set it on repeat.
Latest posts by Gabby Espinet (see all)
- Obseen Will Make Your Hotline Bling - March 18, 2016
- Beshken Induces Us With A Smooth Yet Bouncy Beat - February 25, 2016
- Not Like That x Smoothie Tunes Present: London Showcase at The Yard - February 23, 2016
- Nine Lives Shows us what he can do with Louis The Child’s, “It’s Strange” - January 17, 2016
- Sad Money Releases the Next “Hotline” Ring-tone - November 19, 2015