Slander unleashes another MainStage Bomb
Here at Only The Beat, we’ve been following Slander for quite awhile. The originators of “Heaven Trap” have taken the dance world by storm, meshing heavily melodic tracks with killer baselines & snares for days. I’d go as far to say that Derek Andersen and Scott Land single handedly saved Trap from an early extinction.
Their most recent release, a bone-crushing remix of Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike & W&W‘s track “Waves” is Festival Trap at its finest. The 2014 Tomorrowland Anthem left little room for improvement, however the American duo took the European Big Room bomb and trashed the unnecessary notes, resulting in an unforgiving monster of a track specifically curated for the patrons of TomorrowWorld.
Have a listen to this beast of a track below!
Also, check out some of Slander‘s latest releases! Prime raging material right here..
Latest posts by Chris Bergin (see all)
- Nora En Pure Scheduled to Spin Her Way Across America This Winter - December 26, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl: So Cute! Tour Review - November 28, 2015
- Slow Magic, Giraffage, & Daktyl Take On Webster Hall This Friday (11/20) - November 19, 2015
- Tacos & Trap Music – Rito Loco X GTA Event Review - November 19, 2015
- Morning Sun – Corey James & Joakim Molitor - November 13, 2015