StéLouse Proves That Future Bass Is The Way To Go
I guess my question to you guys is, how did I miss this one?
I mean really though, StéLouse submitted this one over 3 weeks ago. If you know me, you know I am a pretty avid Odesza listener, and the fact that I am now coming upon this remix is just downright shameful.
ODESZA – Say My Name ft. Zyra (SteLouse Remix)
The energy in this one is earth shattering, and I am not embellishing with my adjectives at all, I genuinely think that this one might win… call me biased though, I am a future bass fan.
The track has this pumped-up, uplifting sound that’s immediately heard from the intro, and lasts till the end. It’s that infusion of the drums and hard hitting synths that get you riled up and going. I found that throughout the track, I could not stop doing those noticeable and somewhat embarrassing head nod and bobs, but the rendition was too good for me to care what others were thinking.
While I am being honest, I think that this Denver native’s version has a sort of GANZ style, which is pretty hard to compete with, especially since he released his own “Say My Name” remix.
Latest posts by Gabby Espinet (see all)
- Obseen Will Make Your Hotline Bling - March 18, 2016
- Beshken Induces Us With A Smooth Yet Bouncy Beat - February 25, 2016
- Not Like That x Smoothie Tunes Present: London Showcase at The Yard - February 23, 2016
- Nine Lives Shows us what he can do with Louis The Child’s, “It’s Strange” - January 17, 2016
- Sad Money Releases the Next “Hotline” Ring-tone - November 19, 2015