The Royal Face Of Future Bass
Synths, snares, and a sick beat is all you need to get by on this late night jam. Seriously, for all of you struggling with finals and papers right now, please chow down on this one, because it is sure to please your ravenous ears.
The minimalistic-ness behind Royal gives off a mysterious ambiance. I don’t know why, and I can’t give a meticulous reason how, but future bass manages to live on through the 22-year-old producer’s tracks. His innate ability to concoct such a dark ditty of Tegan and Sara’s, “So Jealous” never ceases to amaze me.
Tegan and Sara – So Jealous (Royal Refix)
Been supporting the D.C. DJ for a while now, and have had the pleasure of watching him grow, from the release of his first track “Complete Control”, to being featured on a Dancing Astronaut Radar Mix a month later, to being approached by Warner Music Group to create such a simplistic, yet twisted rendition, to having Tegan and Sara themselves play it live.
But you know what they say, a refix a day keeps the hungry music enthusiasts at play.
Latest posts by Gabby Espinet (see all)
- Obseen Will Make Your Hotline Bling - March 18, 2016
- Beshken Induces Us With A Smooth Yet Bouncy Beat - February 25, 2016
- Not Like That x Smoothie Tunes Present: London Showcase at The Yard - February 23, 2016
- Nine Lives Shows us what he can do with Louis The Child’s, “It’s Strange” - January 17, 2016
- Sad Money Releases the Next “Hotline” Ring-tone - November 19, 2015