Sharps’ First Release & Shows As Solo Project
Winson Sharps, better known by his artist name Sharps, has proved to everyone who’s been following him that he is not going to let anything stop him from reaching the top; it’s something you can sense even when reading his social media posts on a computer screen. I got to experience his dedication and talent first hand last week, when he closed out Aston Manor (Seattle) with quite the trap and bass-filled set. He took the decks after fellow Seattle duo Bl3r, who warmed up the crowd and got them dancing with some big room and progressive house, but people knew as soon as Sharps took the stage, that the bass was coming.
Everything from his stage presence and energy, to his transitions, to his song selection was high quality. This brings me to the next topic of discussion for the newly solo Sharps; his first release. And yes, it too is high quality. Sharps gets his hands on “Shotgun” originally by Yellow Claw, and flips it into his own massive anthem, with heavy synths and perfectly used samples. Give his new tune “Shotgun” a listen and download, and make sure you remember the name Sharps, because you will most definitely be seeing it more.
Latest posts by Connor (see all)
- Titus Teams Up With Future Moguls, Myles William - August 24, 2016
- Anchor’s Away with Diamond Pistols’ Newest Release - May 27, 2016
- Behind The Beat: TITUS - April 25, 2016
- Titus Takes On Graves & Jupe in “VHS” Vocal Edit - February 17, 2016
- Titus Gives A New Twist On Instant Party and Breaux - December 27, 2015