Jai Wolf: We Only Want You On The “Weekend”
Young and based Wolf is at it again, and this time, with a remix of Mocki’s, “Weekend”.
Mocki – Weekend (Jai Wolf Remix)
Embedded in the rendition are eccentric and futuristic sounds, with the help of a few synths and snares. Jai Wolf‘s remix of “Weekend” is not available until Jan 27th via iTunes, so for all of you illegally downloading music… and trust me that’s most of you, start saving up at least $1.99 for this one.
The 23-year-old has been perfecting his craft for a while now. People have been adapting to the originality of his sounds, thus we can conclude that he has adapted to the form fitted style of music his target audience wants. He even throws in a little Wave Racer influence. You will be able to hear this immediately after the line, “Am I Tripping”. I know for me, strange things started happening when that part came on.
Maybe your ears will explode of happiness as well. If they did, and you found this feeling somewhat sensational, give Jai Wolf a follow on Twitter.
Latest posts by Gabby Espinet (see all)
- Obseen Will Make Your Hotline Bling - March 18, 2016
- Beshken Induces Us With A Smooth Yet Bouncy Beat - February 25, 2016
- Not Like That x Smoothie Tunes Present: London Showcase at The Yard - February 23, 2016
- Nine Lives Shows us what he can do with Louis The Child’s, “It’s Strange” - January 17, 2016
- Sad Money Releases the Next “Hotline” Ring-tone - November 19, 2015