HXV Bring Some Serious Power With New Single
Released the other day as a product of Ultra Music is “What You Off”, the catchy and richly produced new single from HXV. Opting to work alongside wordsmith Lil Uzi Vert for this track, it comes soon after dropping a sick remix of The Weeknd’s “The Hills.”
“What You Off” is a well structured and high energy piece of music, hooking you in with Lil Uzi’s powerful vocals from the outset. Whilst they continue their punchy reign, a slick trap beat begins to weave its way beneath – highly stylized and rhythmically tight.
You can now purchase a copy of “What You Off” – head here.
Latest posts by OTB (see all)
- Which Eyewear style should you rock at festivals? - July 22, 2016
- Your Story: From Pregames To Pretty Lights - June 22, 2016
- EDM Fans are the Most Social Music Fans - April 20, 2016
- Claire Guerreso & Deepend Create “I’m Just A Skipping Stone” - February 26, 2016
- Review: Jeudi Release First Instalment Of Remix Compilation Series - January 24, 2016